To keep you safe, the following policies and procedures are in place.
- As always each & every piece of equipment is sanitized. Equipment is sprayed and allowed to dry before wiping down. Following this protocol allows all viruses to be eliminated
- 15 minute window between each session to allow thorough cleaning
- NEW – No Contact Temperature Check before each session
- Outdoor space is available to allow for sessions outside when requested (weather permitting)
- NEW – 24hr cancellation policy waived when any symptoms arise including but not limited to fever, sore throat, or cough. Please cancel if you are feeling unwell
- Doors, rail and counters sanitized between each client
- Hand sanitizer at door used prior to entering studio
- Optional resistance package available – Includes full set of bands, cables, grips, and ankle straps for your use only. Please request at least 48 hours prior to your session. Equipment will be labeled and kept separate from other clients. Yours to take anytime. $65.00
All these procedures are in place to keep you safe. Please contact me if you have any questions.