"Fitness is about strength, agility, mobility & daily movements.
If your program simply promises a bikini body its probably missing the foundation of what separates hitting your goals & changing your life. Aim for the latter" - Coach Jenn
Welcome! My name is Jenn Zedaker and I am the owner and creator of the program “Shape Into You”. I created this program because of my passion to help women reach THEIR goals! Fitness is about strength, agility, mobility and daily movement. Sure, a lot of us want to lose weight and improve our body composition but that’s a very small piece to the overall picture of our health. When I started my fitness journey I felt like the only thing I should be doing was running, crunches and eating kale; I was miserable! Everything was lose weight, get a bikini body! I wanted to be able to wear a bikini again but I didn’t want someone else telling me what my goals should be. I was already hard on myself. I wanted someone to help me know what kind of exercise to do, how to do it properly, and help me stick to it. I had no idea what I was doing. I always felt guilty and ashamed. I was in a constant state of “I want to be and look like someone else”.
After years and years of ups and downs I finally found methods that worked for me. It wasn’t pretty and it wasn’t easy, but I fumbled my way through. As I lost my weight I found people asking me for help. I quickly learned, just because something worked for me, didn’t mean it was going to work for someone else. My drive to help others grew stronger and stronger. It wasn’t long before my nose was in my books and learning everything I could; and there they stay. I spend an average of 5-10 hours a week learning and studying my trade, my career, my purpose. I have multiple certifications including ACE, GGS pre/post natal, and Brookbook Institute Corrective Exercise & more. No matter how much I learn I will forever be a student.
Facts about me:
- My name rhymes so when asked for my full name I say, Jennifer, last name Zedaker, to break it up.
- I have three kids I am absolute crazy about, who also make me crazy.
- I married my high school sweetheart. We just celebrated 10 years married.
- My favorite animal is an anteater because when I was a kid I felt bad for them. Everyone always picked dogs, cats and turtles. This pretty much sums up my personality (empath!).
- I am lactose intolerant.
- I am ahole intolerant.
- I love to cook and make my kids fun meals around the holidays. My inner dork shines bright. 😀
- Exercise and nutrition saved my life.
- I love to snowboard but dislike the cold weather.
- I have A.D.D. and am dyslexic – A healthy, active lifestyle helped me to embrace them both .
Connect with me on social media for tips, motivation, recipes and more!
3 Min. from Quakertown turnpike